Peninsula Singers is a volunteer choir and welcomes interested singers to audition for our Conductor and Musical Director, Dr. Jerome Wright at email@example.com
Thursdays, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m., Trinity United Methodist Church, 100 Blake Ave., Sequim.
We perform two concerts per year. Rehearsals typically begin the first Thursday after Labor Day for our Fall concert and the first Thursday after New Year’s Day for our Spring concert.
Peninsula Singers is a 501(c)(3) organization. Dues are considered donations and are tax-deductible for members. Dues are $150.00 at the beginning of each season or $75.00 in September and $75.00 in January.
Membership in Peninsula Singers is a commitment for the term for which you sign up. In order to be a quality vocal group, members are expected to do the following:
- Have regular attendance and check email regularly for updated information.
- Notify your section leader if you will miss or be late to rehearsal. Attendance is taken at each rehearsal.
- Be on time, 10 minutes before starting time and prepared to practice music between rehearsals.
- Attend extra rehearsals as requested and come to rehearsal warmed-up.
- Care for music and return to Librarian at the end of each concert. Music must be marked in pencil only and erased before returning.
- Pay your dues on time.
- Men: Black tuxedo or black dress slacks and black tux jacket, white wing collar tux shirt, black studs, black bow tie and cummerbund, black socks and black dress shoes.
- Women: Black dress slacks (no jeans or leggings), long skirt or dress (to the floor), long sleeves (3/4 length acceptable), pearls, black opaque stockings (no sheer), black dress shoes.
- Perfumes, perfumed deodorants, scented after-shave, or any scent should not be worn during rehearsals or performances. No cell phones, beepers, or beeping watches.
Pictures showing concert attire, rehearsal scenes