- About Us
- Sing With Us
- Mikado No 1. If You Want to know who we are.
- Mikado 3. Our Great Mikado Virtuous Man
- Mikado no. 5. Behold the Lord High Executioner
- Mikado 5a. If someday it may happen
- Mikado no. 6. Come a Train of Little Ladies
- Mikado no 7. Three Little Maids
- Mikado 11. First Act Finale, M10 to 62 “With Aspect Stern”
- Mikado 11. First Act Finale, M90-150. “With Laughing Song”
- Mikado 11, First Act Finale, M167-265 “Your revels cease”
- Mikado 11. First Act Finale, M272-316. “For he’s going to marry Yum-Yum”
- Mikado 11. Act 1 Finale, M366-395 “O ni! bik-ku-ri”
- Mikado 11. First Act Finale, M394 to end, “Ye Torrents Roar”
- Mikado no 11. First Act Finale, Measures 1 to 176
- Mikado no 11b. First Act Finale, part 2.
- Mikado No. 18. The Criminal Cried
- Mikado 24. Act 2 Finale, “For He’s Gone and Married Yum-yum”
- Gondoliers 1. The Merriest Fellows Are We
- Gondoliers 2. We’re Called Gondolieri
- Gondoliers no 3. Then Away We Go
- Pinafore 1. We Sail the Ocean Blue
- Pinafore 3a. A maiden fair to see
- Pinafore 4. “My Gallant Crew”
- Pinafore 6. Barcarolle: “Over the bright blue sea”
- Pinafore 7. Sir Joseph’s Barge is Seen
- Pinafore 9. When I Was a Lad
- Pinafore 10. A British Tar
- Pinafore 12. Finale, Act 1, part1, m10-89 “Shipmates ahoy!”
- Pinafore 12, Act 1 Finale, Part 2, m90-153. “Oh joy, oh rapture unforeseen”
- Pinafore 12. Act 1 Finale, part 3, m211-end “Let’s give three cheers”
- Pinafore 18 Part 1, m1-59. “Carefully on Tiptoe Stealing”
- Pinafore 18, part 2, m85-126. “He is an Englishman”
- Pinafore 18, Part 3, 138-156. “He said damme”
- Pinafore 18, Part 4, m187-end. “Ill Advised Asperity!”
- Pinafore 20. A Many Years Ago
- Pinafore 21. Act 2 Finale, part one (men)
- Pinafore 21. Finale, act 2, part 2.
- Getting Tickets
- Community Support
- Be a Patron
Help us preserve our tradition of great music by donating to our scholarship program. Your donations provide scholarships to encourage talented young people the ability to continue their musical endeavors. Peninsula Singers awards scholarships each year to Sequim and Port Angeles High School seniors.
The Dewey Ehling Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is in memory of our Music Director and Conductor of 27 years; whose dedication to young people empowered them in their creative endeavors. He included all performers in his enthusiasm of great music and showed kindness and consideration to all who worked with him. Scholarship consideration is given to seniors who plan to continue music arts in the future.
The Denise Graham Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to assist students who wish to continue a career in teaching and to be active participants in the arts. It is named in honor of Denise Graham, who was an exemplary educator.
This column should contain pictures of scholarship recipients